Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Still no baby

So Norah seems to like it inside me as much as Joel did.  I did turn down an induction Thursday.  I am now at 3cm and apparently my cervix is ready so the doctor said they could schedule it.  And I thought about it but being so close to the weekend it wouldn't happen until next week anyways and some part of me just knew if we had a date already she would wait until then to come. But I decided to wait until my apt Tues to schedule one if she doesn't come this weekend.  I'm still hoping for this weekend but we'll see.  I was up all last night with contractions and back labor but nothing to make me head to the hospital.  Just enough to be painful and make me stay up most of the night.  The kids this morning were sitting on the couch with me (we have to wake them up for school during the week but on sat they wake up at 6???)  but they were arguing over who got to sit next to Norah.  They know right where her butt is and since thats usually sticking out to one side they both want to be right there.  Norah - we're all ready for you.   Please come - you could be a holiday baby like your brother if you come today! 

No comments: