Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lego Club

We don't have a wii or any other video gaming system.  But we do have a computer and Colin loves to play games on Lego Club.  Joel loves to climb up and watch. I love Lego Club because after playing his games or watching the Lego videos, Colin will go in his room and create his own creations for hours.
Last week I was sitting on the couch drinking a cup of tea and Joel climbed up next to Colin.  He reached over, gave Colin a big hug and kiss and whispered "I wuv  you Bubba." Colin replied "I love you too Joel." Joel went on to say "you my best friend Bubba." and Colin said "we're best friends forever."

This now happens almost each time Joel climbs up next to Colin. A hug, a kiss, I love you or a best friends comment. 

I think I have the worlds sweetest boys. 

No comments: