Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, October 02, 2010

lake

 This past week it has rained every day.  And now we have a lovely lake in our backyard. The kids were just begging each day to go outside so yesterday when the sun came out for a few minutes I let them loose in the backyard. They had fun playing in the water and splashing.
 It was fun until I guess Colin started splashing a little much.
 Don't mess with Joel.  He then went and chased Colin full force.  I love the look of determination on his face in this picture.


3 comments:

Julie said...

wow, you guys got a lot of rain. I remember as a kid in VA Beach it would flood a lot and the creek near us would overflow and flood all the streets near us, so we would get our blow up raft and paddle down the street... we were afraid of snakes in the overflow, so we didn't try to swim it. It was fun.

sarah said...

I love that picture of Joel too! That look seems familiar... I've seen in on his mommy!

Sarah said...

Look at that cute Redskins onsie! Ant Ant knows how to dress her boys :) Even the big one - Brent!