Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Time for some ACTION!


Well, whether Colin knows it or not, he is falling in love with his dad's favorite sports already! I'm sure I have nothing to do with it... although I am already counting on a scholarship of some kind! One of his favorite things to do is to watch football on tv, point to the screen and yell "ball!" It would be unfair of me to be a blogger and not mention the fact that REDSKINS season has begun. I love the fact that his Santana Moss jersey from last year still fits too. I taught him to clap right along with me as the Redskins would score and of course they eventually WON!!!!!

Colin also loves his basketball. He has watched his dad play a bunch of times, and recently at the school across the street he has begun practicing dunking. I'm teaching him to hang on the rim, let his tongue hang out, let one hand go, and just hang there on one arm! He loves it.. well his dad really loves it! I think he dunked about 15 times today..... all with a little bit of help.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping he plays football! :-) Holla! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Colin just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I have a picture of him on my frig wearing that jersey last year and it's huge on him. We need a hokie jersey as well. Can't wait to see him in a few hours!!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm. These are getting old. Any new ones from his big weekend in B-burg? At the Hokiebird Partay?

Anthony Ryan Delorie said...

does he go left like his daddy?

Anthony Ryan Delorie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.