Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The great pumpkin



Last week Colin and I went to a pumpkin patch with some other moms and kids from church. I'm not really sure what Colin was thinking the whole day. He would not smile and just had a puzzled look on his face the whole time. He was facinated with the petting zoo and got very excited when he saw the chickens. And those were the ugliest animals there! It was hard trying to restrain him while he tried to reach for the chickens. He wasn't sure about the rest of the animals; and as you can see didnt think much of the pigs when they snorted. Almost as if he was saying What are those things?!?!

He is very proud of his pumpkin and loves to play with it.... or really just tries to eat it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cutest nephew ever!!!!!! :-D He looks so intuitive!! Can't wait to see him!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Angela, I was going to the comments to post how cute our nephew was as well!! He is so cute and so much fun. I can't wait to see him at thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Colin is going to grow up to be a football player at Tech...and I can't wait!!! :-D