Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, March 17, 2013

march birthdays

 Yesterday was my moms birthday, tues is norah's birthday, wednesday is my dads, and my grandma has one the following week.  So we celebrated the march birthdays with a family lunch yesterday.  I didnt get one picture of all the birthday people together. I thought about it earlier but then forgot until everyone had left.  So next year we'll do yearly march birthday pictures but here is an overload of pictures of norah :) 
 I can't get over how adorable she is with a tutu walking around.

 love it.  This skirt will be worn a lot this spring.
 Norah has this excited face where she opens her mouth wide as she walks around. 
 Baby girl was excited for the cake
 And got mad when Mommy had to take it away to cut it. 
She was worried she wasn't going to get any but she got plenty and loved it.  She wasn't too messy with it but there is still blue icing on my wall that I have to scrub off. 


It wasn't very pretty fron the outside - all the icing slid off but it did look like I wanted on the inside.
I love this one of everyone watching norah eat her cake. After 1 year its not as cute I guess :)  It was mom's birthday but I dont think she would've enjoyed us watching her eat!  ha!


Joel wants to take all norah's new toys and play with them himself.
this picture just makes me laugh. she wasn't buying what uncle jeff was doing.
Sweet girl we love you.  Last year I wanted you to share a birthday with your Ma-ma-ma.  You were due on your grandpa's birthday but I thought Ma-ma-ma's would be better.  I was done being pregnant.  Although your great grandma wanted you to be born on her birthday - no way was I going to let that happen :)  But you came at just the right time.  And now I have a few more days of having an 11 month old before you officially turn 1. 

And a happy birthday to the other march birthdays.  Thanks everyone for coming and helping us celebrate Norah's first birthday. 

No comments: