Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

eating

My crazy girl

She passed the battery today.  And a piece of crayon.  Part of me wants to keep going through her poop to see what else she has eaten.  So far foil, one of Colin's teeth (we still haven't found it and I'm convinced after last night she ate it), a piece of crayon and a battery.   She does love to eat - crazy girl. But Norah - lets just keep it to food ok. 

Tonight I rocked Norah to sleep and held her longer than normal.  A friend is a pediatric surgeon and he's the one I send text messages to his wife asking if the things she eats are ok :)  I didn't last night because I didn't really want to know the answer until we got to the hospital.  He talked to Brent today at a  meeting and said he had a child die on him once with a stuck battery.  Very thankful that wasn't the case for us last night.  Its really hard to make sure everything is put up and she eats the most random things - I didn't even know that flashlight unscrewed.  Its no wonder I keep finding gray hairs when I brush my hair this week.



 I thought Joel kept us on our toes but I think Norah is going to surpass him very quickly.
 
 She is worth every minute of it.

 
Anyone want to take a guess on what she eats next? 

No comments: