Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

more snow

Here are a few pictures from our snowpocalypse.  Colin got out of school an hour early yesterday. It didnt start here until after dinner but after seeing the pictures of all those kids stranded on buses I'm glad va beach made the early release call.  And based on our roads I'm pretty sure we wont have school the rest of the week.
 I think this picture sums up what really happened to the dinosaurs - must've been some type of polar vortex! 
 Yay Snow Again!!!!
 Oh wait I can't move the snow is up to my knees.
 WAHHHHH!!!!!!
 Somebody help me! 
 Daddy to the rescue






We've been sledding and now Colin and Brent are shoveling out our elderly neighbors.  I'm hoping the snow melts a little so we can actually build a snowman. Its been so powdery both times. The last time I've seen this much snow was several years ago when James, Sarah, and I built this:
 It will always be hard to top that one!

No comments: