Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Mask



Wayyyy back in the beginning of March Joel stayed home from school for a sore throat. By night it was getting worse and he was running a slight fever so I took him into patient first so he could get a strep test. Everyone was wearing masks. Even the doctors walking around. It was a little eerie. We had just started hearing of corona virus so we also put on masks and waited for them to call him back. They did a flu test on him (he did have a cough that lasted a month) but his strep test came back positive so I was glad I had taken him in. I should’ve grabbed a few extra masks to take home but we thought that was the end of wearing a mask.  And as a side note Joel broke out in the amoxicillin rash a week after he started taking it so no more amoxicillin for him anymore. 


Since it looks like we will be wearing masks everywhere for the unforeseeable future, I got out my sewing machine and Norah’s very first sewing project was her very own mask. She’s so proud of it and did it all herself.

No comments: