Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, September 27, 2019

Hokie Weekend


Since we are getting ready to watch our Hokies play Duke tonight I figured it was time to post pictures from a few weeks ago when we went to the Furman Game.  There really is nothing better than spending a Saturday in Lane Stadium in the fall.






We could've played better but at least we didn't lose.  It'll be an interesting season this year but I guess that's what makes college football so fun to watch.



She loved her face paint.





This year Whitty wanted to come to a game.  Brent has always called him Whitty and so have I and the kids. Sarah and my parents were calling him Mike. At one point Norah asked me who was really staying the weekend with us.  Haha but we had fun with Whitty and glad he was there.


Sarah came up and sat with us and kept telling us that there were a lot of empty seats next to mom and dad...…. 4th quarter we went down and their section was packed. But we found seats sorta close and finished watching the game.
How Joel amuses himself during a game. At one point Whitty asked me what Joel was doing and I looked over and Joel was sitting between the benches on the ground where you walk and had his back to us. He was coloring.  Football isn't his favorite but I'm glad he is forced to come with us. And he does love getting free things at Hokie Village.






No comments: