Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Stockings


We headed to Blacksburg on Christmas Eve and got there in time for dinner. On the way up I realized I had forgotten to put our stockings in the car. 

So Mom suggested trash bags and they actually worked out really well. Santa had an easy time filling those and not having to stuff things in their stockings.  

And really for 2020 I think garbage bag stockings are pretty fitting!

Santa came through and filled our trash bags!









Joel got money and a xbox coupon to play xbox and not have to go outside or do any chores that day.  He was super excited about this.

Today he was playing the xbox and his friend Nathan also got money from Santa to play the xbox. Actually Nathan got 5000 vbucks which Joel said is equal to about $32.  He asked why Santa left more money for Nathan than him.  

I said Joel did you tell Santa what you wanted this year?

Joel: "How could I tell Santa? This is a covid year. No one can go see Santa! What did you expect me to do? Have an awkward zoom meeting with Santa?" 



 

No comments: