Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, August 19, 2011

Boys

Colin has decided he wants this baby to be a boy.  So he'll sneak up to my stomach and whisper "please be a boy" throughout the day.  He's also very sweet and will talk to the baby and say "I love you baby." He loves the fact that the baby can hear his voice and will come out recognizing him.  So he's taking it on himself to make sure the baby also becomes a boy :) Joel at first looked at Bubba like he was crazy but yesterday came up and asked the baby if the baby "heard dat motorcycle?"

I was praying with the boys last night and I think I said something like "Jesus thank you for my 2 sweet boys" and out of the corner of my eye I saw Colin start shaking his head and muttering "3 sweet boys Lord Jesus.  Thank you for 3 sweet boys."  haha so we'll see in about 10 weeks if Colin  is right. Good thing we will have another 20 weeks to get him excited if this baby is a girl. 




3 comments:

sarah said...

Hahaa Love it!

Natalie said...

That may be the sweetest story ever! Three boys, Jesus. Three. Haha!! What cute little men you have :)

Nystral Djo said...

that is just hysterical! hear dat motorcycle??? and colin muttering about your prayer. LOVE IT.